Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Progress

We had 2 baby showers this past weekend back in Illinois. We did one with Shaun's family, and one with the Endress clan. We got a TON of stuff!! The "big" things we got were the stroller/car seat combo from Shaun's parents, and a crib from my parents. We managed to fit everything in the car to come home. How? Not quite sure, but we did! There wasn't much room for anything else! We had things crammed into spaces I didn't know exsisted! When we unpacked everything from the car, we couldn't believe how much stuff we had in it! It is now taking over the living room. Shaun put the crib together last night, so now we can start moving things into the nursery. We just need to get a dresser!

Lindsey gave us a TON of newborn clothes! I'm so excited that we get to share Amare's stuff and that Landon and Amare will be 10 months apart. Give it a couple years and they are going to go crazy together! We can't wait!!


We were able to babysit Amare for a couple of hours on Thursday, and that was so much fun! He is such a happy baby! Friday we spent with his mom and sister, and with my parents shopping. Saturday we spent with Shaun's family. i don't think I put Amare down, except when I had to share him at the shower! haha I have officially spoiled him in the 3 days I saw him! I can't wait to see him again this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment