Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Little Scare

So we had a little scare last night. I know that some extra discharge is considered normal. Hasn't really been an issue. But ever since the hockey game (so much excitement, jumping up and down--trying to contain myself!) I noticed a little more than what is normal the past few weeks. That was Tuesday night. Last night, I got home from school, and (yes, prolly TMI, but oh well)... major wetness going on. I knew I hadn't peed myself (hehe) so I started to freak out. There wasn't any blood. And it wasn't mucusy. It was just wetness. So I called my doctor just to be safe. Now, this was 4:30 when I called. They close at 5. It takes 25 minutes to get there...They told me to come down just to check things out. They said it could just be nothing, or it could have been my water breaking, which at 25 1/2 weeks is NOT a good thing! We headed down, of course hitting every stinking red light there was! They stayed open late just to see me. I feel so special. But, it eased my fears. They said it was nothing. They think its just prolly gonna be like that from here out. I can handle that, as long as I know that is normal! They took swabs to make sure it wasn't an infection of any kind. And that came back negative. No water breaking. And the heartbeat was lower, but still in the normal range. The doc said the baby might have been "sleeping" which would make sence cause he's normally pretty quiet around that time. I didn't realize the HB changed so much! Makes sense though!

All in all, everything is good. He's moving a lot. HB is good. I'm measuring big, but they aren't concerned about it. So whew. Crisis adverted! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment