Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, March 22, 2010

Baby-to-Be

Only one more week until we find out what our baby's name will be!! Shaun & I are so excited we can hardly stand it! Is it a boy?!?! Is it a girl?? We have picked out names for the little one. Kinsley Joelle will be our choice for a beautiful baby girl. Joelle is my sister's (Haylee) middle name. When my parents named her, I said if I ever have a little girl, her middle name will be Joelle. I always wanted a little sister (well, most of the time!!) and I loved her name. Landon David Robert is what we decided on if we have a strong, handsome young man. Robert is a "family" name in the Quimby family. All the men in the Quimby family share the middle name Robert. Robert is also my grandfather's name. David was my dad's name. I was only 6 when he passed away, but I was DEFINATLY a daddy's girl. We wanted to honor him as well as continue the Quimby tradition.


I am currently 19 weeks along, and things are going great! We are anxiously waiting for the time when Shaun can feel what I already feel inside me!! It is an amazing experience, and we are truly blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment